Wednesday, October 19, 2011

celebration of Life

A question I try to ask myself at each choice is "Does it celebrate Life?"  Answering this question helps me weed out activities that no longer serve me.  It also helps me spend more time in the activities that do celebrate Life.

And what more clearly celebrate's Life than a joyful birth experience?

Today, I share a video made by friends about their home birth.  Take a look if you have just a few minutes and want to feel uplifted.  Follow this link to view the video.  Unfortunately, I could not get it to embed properly to this site.

Luna and Joshua, makers of this video, also share song and joy through Kirtan and music!  More info about their music can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is a creative exploration for a busy mama. I appreciate your comments so much, and look forward to reading them all. Your thoughts, questions and expressions inspire me and help me to keep learning. I read all comments and will respond as soon as possible to any questions.

Thank you for stopping by, and please visit again soon~ lis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...